I got a Kindle for my birthday last year (a gift from my darling little sister; a fellow bookworm) and I’ve been so happy with it! I read eBooks across both the Kindle and my iPad, but find the Kindle much easier on my workday-weary eyes.
I try not to splurge to often (as my TBR list is disgustingly long) but when I do I go for it! Here’s what I’ve acquired in the last few days:
- The most improper Miss Sophie Valentine by Jayne Fresina
- A lady and her magic by Tammy Falkner
- All I want for Christmas is a Duke by Delilah Mervelle
- To love a thief by Darcy Burke
- Kiss of steel by Bec McCaster
- The coincidence of Kallie and Caden by Jessica Sorenson
- Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorenson
- The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorenson
- The secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorenson
- Ryan’s Return by Barbara Freethy
So many books – so little time. Can I just say that I LOVE the cover on this book:
I am seriously a sucker for books with pretty gowns on the cover, I think that’s why I have so many historical romance books sitting on my shelf!
What books have you bought recently?